Tigers & Temples
Epic motorcycle adventure
Starting out in the central Indian city of Bhopal, this tour is a 12 night, 13 day 1500 km tour through:
- forests, mountains and tiger reserves of Madhaya Pradesh, a state the same size as Great Britain and Ireland
- then north to the UNESCO World Heritage Site temples of Khajuraho, famous for their erotic statues and an icon of Indian cultural heritage
- the setting for Rudyard Kipling's "Jungle Book", home to many safari lodges and ancient temples
- the region where you get the opportunity to go on safari drives deep into the forests with the chance of seeing tigers, leopards, bears and other wildlife
- 12 nights
- Royal Enfield Himalayan
- Mostly paved roads but some dirt trails
Includes motorcycle, fuel, backup vehicle, luxurious accommodation, meals, safaris and return internal flight back to Delhi.
Tigers & Temples
Meet your ride
- 411 cc single cyclinder
- 21" front wheel for true off-road performance
- All day comfort
- Low seat height
Royal Enfield HimalayanThe Himalayan is the ideal motorcycle for adventure touring around India. It offers all-day comfort with easy ergonomics and can handle anything that Indian roads throw at you.
not just memories – but an unforgettable life experience
Starting out in the central Indian city of Bhopal, this tour is a 12 night, 1500 km loop through the mountains, forests and tiger reserves of Madhya Pradesh, then north to the UNESCO World Heritage Site temples of Khajuraho, famous for their erotic statues and an icon of Indian cultural heritage.
“ THE WORLD IS A HUGE PLACE, HOW WILL YOU KNOW WHERE YOU FIT IN UNLESS YOU EXPLORE BEYOND YOUR COMFORT ZONE? ”Sir Ernest Shackleton
Experience Tigers & Temples
What you'll experience on our tours
Expert tour guides
- Competent and capable guides
- Support crew
- Backup vehicle
- Discover amazing places
- Ride challenging roads
- Experience diverse culture
- Take home incredible memories
- Outstanding destinations
- Excursion opportunities
- Visit ancient sites
- Wildlife spotting
Bookings secured by Protected Trust Services
How your trip is protected
We protect your money with Protected Trust Services.
This means that all your hard earned money goes into a separate trust account and is only used for your booking.